Sunday, September 20, 2009

NFL Picks of the Week

Last Week's Line Record: I picked 6 right and 9 wrong
Last Week's W-L: 9-6

Panthers (o-1) at Falcons (1-o)
Line: Atlanta by 6
My Pick: Atlanta
My projected score: 31-10 Falcons win
Comments: The Panthers offense looked dismal in Week 1 against the Eagles. The Falcons looked good in Week 1. Looks like an easy pick to me.

Vikings (1-0) at Lions (0-1)
Line: Vikings by 10
My pick: Vikings
My projected score: 35-7 Vikings win
Comments: Adrian Peterson should run all over this defense. The Lions will look like domestic cats in this game, as they get roughed up by the Vikes.

Bengals (0-1) at Packers (1-0)
Line: Packers by 9
My pick: Bengals
Projected score: 24-17 Packers win
Comments: This line favors the Packers too much. The Bengals have a potent passing game, and that should at least keep them in the game. The Packers will still win though, especially at Lambeau.

Texans (0-1) at Titans (0-1)
Line: Titans by 7
My Pick: PUSH
Projected score: 21-28 Titans win
Comments: This will be a close game between two teams that favor the run. I think the Titans defense will step up and stop Steve Slaton. I believe the line is right on target here.

Raiders (0-1) at Chiefs (0-1)
Line: Chiefs by 2
My pick: Raiders
Projected score: 17-14 Raiders win
Comments: Even though Matt Cassel is playing for the Chiefs, I think the Raiders will be abe to pull one out on the road. Cassel doesn't have enough talent around him (including the defense) to beat most teams (even the Raiders).

Patriots (1-0) at Jets (1-0)
Line: Patriots by 4
My pick: Patriots
Projected score: 31-14 Patriots win
Comments: The Patriots won a close game last week. In this game, the Pats will return to form against the Jets. The Patriots defense will terrorize rookie Mark Sanchez.

Saints (1-0) at Eagles (1-0)
Line: Eagles by 3
My pick: Saints
Projected score: 28-24 Saints win
Comments: I picked the Eagles to lose last week, and I'll do it again here (hopefully the same thing will happen and I'll be wrong). I just don't see how Kevin Kolb can outscore the Saints potent offense.

Rams (0-1) at Redskins (0-1)
Line: Redskins by 10
My pick: 'Skins
Projected score: 21-10 Redskins win
Comments: The Rams are one of the worst teams in the league, and they won't pull off a road win against the tough Redskin D.

Cardinals (0-1) at Jaguars (0-1)
Line: Jaguars by 3
My pick: Cardinals
Projected score: 31-14 Cardinals win
Comments: With Anquan Boldin back at close-to-full strength, I think the Cardinals offense will flourish.

Buccaneers (0-1) at Bills (0-1)
Line: Buffalo by 4
My pick: Buccaneers
Projected score: 21-17 Buccs win
Comments: The Bills D held their own against the Patriots, but I don't think they will be able to stop the running back duo of Ward and Williams.

Seahawks (1-0) at 49ers (1-0)
Line: Seahawks by 1
My pick: 49ers
Projected score: 24-21 49ers win
Comments: No comment

Steelers (1-0) at Bears (0-1)
Line: Steelers by 3
My pick: Steelers
Projected score: 24-14 Steelers win
Comments: Jay Cutler struggled last week against the Packers... imagine what the Steelers defense will do to him.

Browns (0-1) at Broncos (1-0)
Line: Broncos by 3
My pick: Broncos
Projected score: 14-10 Broncos win
Comments: No comment.

Ravens (1-0) at Chargers (1-0)
Line: Chargers by 2
My pick: Ravens
Projected score: 28-24 Ravens win
Comments: This will be a very, very good game but I believe the Ravens have more talent and will pull one out on the road.

Giants (1-0) at Cowboys (1-0)
Line: Cowboys by 3
My pick: Giants
Projected score: 28-21 Giants win
Comments: BRING DOWN THE VIDEO BOARD! BRING DOWN THE VIDEO BOARD!

Colts (1-0) at Dolphins (0-10
Line: Colts by 3
My pick: Colts
Projected score: 31-21 Colts win
Comments: No comment



No comments:

Post a Comment