I will give my predictions and explanations of who will finish in the top 5 in the English Premier League this season. Now, I am a Arsenal fan but I will still be fair in my predictions. Tell me what you think of them.
1. Manchester United- I hate to say it but Man U will repeat as champions. They just have so much skill and experience. Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the best players in the world and he is just so great on the ball. Wayne Rooney returns as one of the best strikers and goal scorers in England. He has tremendous speed. Ryan Giggs is one of the best midfielders in the Premiership. Man U captain Gary Neville is a great defender and a leader in the locker room. Edwin Vander Sar is a solid goalkeeper. And with Sir Alex Ferguson, one of the most successful managers ever, Man U will win it again.
2. Liverpool- Peter Crouch is a great goalscorer and has great speed. Dirk Kuyt is great a stuffing the ball in around the net. Steven Gerrard is a major playmaker and sets up so many goals. Gerrard's fellow playmaker is Xabi Alonso can change a game if he is playing good. Manager Rafael Benitez has lead Liverpool to a European Super Cup. Liverpool will finsh a far second to Man U.
3. Chelsea- Star Goalie Petr Cech had 13 cleansheets last year despite a major head injury. This year he should have 17-22 clean sheets if he stays healthy. Andry Shevchenko was very inconsistent last year but promises he will be better this season. He is one of the best goalscorers ever. Returner Golden Boot winner Didier Drogba is the best striker, period. Frank Lampard had another 20 goal year last season and don't be suprised to see him do it again. Captain John Terry is very consistent and should play good even with that injury last year. Jose Mourino is a soccer mastermind. Chelsea will be contending with Liverpool for second.
4. Arsenal- Even with Henry leaving for Barca, Arsenal will finish fourth. I think Theo Walcott will have his breakout season this season and will get more playing time now that Henry is gone. Robbie Van Persie and Emmanuel Adebayor will also have great seasons. Francesc Fabregas is a great playmaker and will develope into a major star this year. Thomas Rosicky is great on the wing. Jens Lehmann is a good but very a tempermental goalie. Arsene Wenger is one of the best managers in the world. Arsenal's gameplan is so flowing. This Arsenal squad is very young, look for them to contend in a few years.
5. Tottenham Hotspur- Dimitar Berbatov is a good goalscorer. Robbie Keane is second on the team in scoring. He is a goalscoring machine. The Spurs should contend for fourth.